How do I begin the return process?
If you decide, for any reason, you do not want your purchase, please follow these easy steps:
- Send an email to email@example.com including your name, order number, and the date you purchased the product, and the reason for the return (i.e., didn't like or defective). This will generate a valid RMA (return merchandize authorization) number you will use to return your order. We DO NOT accept RMA requests by phone.
- If possible, package your return order in the original box it was shipped. Insurance and/or delivery confirmation is the customer's option.
- Please write your valid RMA number on the outside of the box in clear, legible writing.
- Ship the return, at your expense, to:
13500 SW Pacific Hwy, PMB 467
Tigard, OR 97224
- Please keep a record of your shipment until you have received a credit (or received a replacement).
Please remember: All orders received without a valid RMA will be returned, unopened, at the customer's expense.
What should I keep in mind during the process?
Good question. Here are some important dates and numbers to remember about a return.
- You are required to contact CuddleWorks via e-mail, within 20-days of your purchase date, to request a return.
- You are required to have a valid RMA from Cuddleworks before returning your product.
- Your issued RMA number is good for 10-days. Your return must be post-marked no later than the 10th day.
- Once we receive and validate your return, your refund will be issued promptly. Normally the process takes one business day, but can take up to five business days.
- If you have not received your refund within five business days, please contact us immediately and we will resolve the issue as quickly as possible.